BERGEY’S BREADBASKET (CHESAPEAKE)
BROOKDALE FARMS (CHESAPEAKE)
Dates: September 26-27 & Saturdays and Sundays through October from 10am-5pm. Dates and times are weather and pumpkin supply permitting; check Brookdale Farm’s Facebook page for daily updates and weather-related information.
Activities: U-pick Pumpkins, Horse-drawn Hayrides, U-shell Popcorn, and Kids Play Area.
Cost: Free admission. Free parking. U-pick Jack O’Lantern pumpkins are priced by the pound. Free use of clippers to cut your pumpkins off the vine and free use of "pumpkin barrows" to carry your pumpkins from the field. Pie pumpkins are also priced by the pound. All Jack O’Lantern pumpkins and pie pumpkins are grown in our own Brookdale Farm fields. U-shell popcorn (customers shell it off the cob using an antique hand-crank corn sheller).
- Horse-drawn hayrides $4.50, family groups of 4 or more $4.00 per person (under age 2 no charge if on lap).
- Kids Play Area with giant haystack and other activities $3.50.
- Save with combo ticket for hayride + kids play area.
BUSH NECK FARM (WILLIAMSBURG)
THE CHUBBY PUMPKIN PATCH & HARVEST MARKET (CHESAPEAKE)
Dates: Opening September 25, 2015 and will be open every day through the month of October weather permitting. 11am Pumpkin Patch opens, 11am Inflatable Entrainment opens. Sun-Th until 9pm, Fri-Sat until 10pm
Activities: Even more inflatables this year! Moonwalk bounces and slides for all ages including our huge 35' Tiger Slide. Bring a picnic basket and come enjoy seasonal fun!
Groups: New for 2015 reservable party areas with tent and tables. Groups of 15 or more call Chad at (252) 562-7700 for all the details.
Cost: No admission fee to the pumpkin patch. $9.00 admission to inflatables (all day pass - you can leave and come back with your wristband).
Also available: Pumpkins, mums, cornstalk bundles, haybales and other Fall decorations.
Updates: For updated information call (252) 562-7700 or visit their Facebook Page.
CLARKE FARM (CHESAPEAKE)
COLLEGE RUN FARMS (SURRY)
Dates: The Farm opens for Pumpkin Season on Saturday, September 26th and will be open through October 31, 2015! Fall hours will be: Mon-Wed: 9am-1pm and Thur-Sun: 10am-6pm (closing at 4pm on Halloween.) Always call or check the farm website before visiting the farm to check on pumpkin availability and field conditions.
Activities: U-pick Pumpkins, Corn Maze, Other treats available for purchase including Pumpkin Ice Cream!
CULLIPHER BERRY AND PUMPKIN PATCH (VIRGINIA BEACH)
- Sunflower maze (great for little ones)
- Cotton maze - toughest maze and should take about 20 minutes to complete.
- "Support Our Troops" corn maze. The design incorporates an F18 Hornet, a staple fighter jet from Naval Air Station Oceana, one of the worlds largest Naval Air Stations. The maze has a medium level of difficulty, miles of path, and should take the average person about 45minutes to complete.
- Choose from over 50 varieties of pumpkins and gourds and cut them right off the vine
- Wagon rides on the weekends- Enjoy a scenic and educational half hour ride around our working farm.
- Kids play area: hay mountain, sand pile, corn stalk tunnel, pumpkin house, tire swings, pipe tunnel, pedal carts, picture opportunities and so much more:
- U-Pick Jack-O-Lantern pumpkins: $.59/pound. U-pick Specialty Pumpkins and Pie pumpkins: $.89/pound
- All Inclusive Wristband (Weekday): 2 and under FREE, Children (access to the Children’s Play Area and Mazes) $7.50, Adults $5
- All Inclusive Wristband (Weekend): 2 and under FREE, Children(access to the Children’s Play Area, Mazes, and Wagon Ride) $15, Adults $10
- Groups: More than 5 in your Party $1 off per person, More than 20 in your Party $2 off per person, 40 or more in your Party $3 off per person
- Discounts: Click HERE for their current Groupon Discount!
FLANAGAN FARMS (VIRGINIA BEACH)
GREAT BRIDGE PUMPKIN PATCH (CHESAPEAKE)Address: 900 N Battlefield Blvd Chesapeake va 23320
GREEN HAND FARM PARK (GLOUCESTER)
H&H PUMPKINS (SUFFOLK)
Dates: Open weekends only beginning Sept 26-27th and running through October 24-25, 2015. Hours will be from 10am - 4pm on Saturdays and 1-4pm on Sundays. Make sure to call ahead to confirm hours and picking conditions.
Activities: Weekly activities for the kids (different every week- check the Facebook page for details), and a small hay maze for the little ones.
HENLEY FARMS (VIRGINIA BEACH)
HICKORY RIDGE FARM (CHESAPEAKE)
Holy Communion Lutheran Church Pumpkin Patch (Portsmouth)
HUNT CLUB FARM (VIRGINIA BEACH)
Address: 2388 London Bridge Road, Virginia Beach VA
Dates: Every weekend in Starting Sept 26th through November 1st from 10am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday only. Activities: Petting farm, daytime farm tour hayrides, carnival rides, giant haystack, inflatable attractions and pony rides. Pumpkins, gourds, cornstalks, candy/caramel apples and other fall goodies available for purchase.
Special Events: PetPalooza (October 3rd-4th), Community Weekend (October 10th-11th) and Children's Halloween Party (October 18th).
Cost: Petting farm is $5; children 2 and under - no charge. Petting farm/hayride combo is $8. Children's Harvest Fair Wristband (unlimited petting farm, daytime hayrides and inflatable attractions) - weekends only - $12. Pony rides - $5. Carnival rides - prices vary.
Updates: Check their Website or Facebook Page or call (757) 427-9520.
MOUNT PLEASANT FARMS (CHESAPEAKE)
Address: 2201 Mount Pleasant Road, Chesapeake, VA
Dates: Fall on the Farm Activities will be Saturdays and Sunday beginning September 26 & 27 and running through October 24 & 25, 2015. Saturdays 10am - 6pm/Sundays 12pm - 5pm
Activities: Corn Maze, Wagon Rides, Pumpkins, Gourds, Corn Stalks, Animals, and Children's Playground (FREE) which includes Wooden Tractor and Train, Sand Pile, Hay Bale Pyramid, "Pumpkin Face" Round Hay Bales, and Corn Pit.
Cost: FREE Parking/Admission. Corn Maze and Wagon Ride available, please call for pricing.
Also available: Country Store, Gifts, Decorative Pumpkins and Gourds, and Local Produce.
Updates: For updated information call (757) 482-0739 or visit their Facebook page.
NORFOLK FARM MARKET (NORFOLK)
SKIPPER FARMS (VIRGINIA BEACH)
Dates: Open daily from 10am-7pm
SKIPPER FARMS (CHESAPEAKE)
TAYLOR FARMS (VIRGINIA BEACH)
Dates: Farm will be opening the Pumpkin Patch September 5, 2015 for Weekends only: Saturdays 10am-5pm, Sundays 12-5pm.
WOODS ORCHARDS FARM MARKET (HAMPTON)
Dates: Opening October 1, 2015 for U-pick pumpkins, 9am-5pm Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm Saturday, and 11am-3pm Sunday.
Activities: Hayrides (Sat & Sunday only), U-pick pumpkins orange and white
Another great resource for U-pick locations throughout the seasons and the entire state of Virginia is PickYourOwn.org