Apple Picking In Hampton Roads
I grew up apple picking with my family and I have wonderful memories of family time spent on the apple farm. There is something about picking your own apples that makes them taste even sweeter! Here are a few local places in Hampton Roads (or a reasonable drive!) if you are craving apples picked fresh from the trees!
This post of locations for U-Pick Apples in Hampton Roads has been updated for 2021 Local Apple Picking and may be updated again with additional information. Please make sure to check links/call ahead to confirm hours and that they are open for picking when you plan to go!
AdvertisementsLearn moreFeaturedCullipher FarmU-Pick Sunflowers, Apples and Grapes are now available for the 2021 season. U-Pick Pumpkins are coming soon! Corn maze (8 acres) is open for the season! Farm hours are Tuesday-Sunday 10am-6pm. U-Pick: Pickers must be in the orchard/field one hour before closing. Corn Maze: Visitors must be in the corn maze two hours before closing. Please check Facebook for updates on hours and availability before heading out or call 757-721-7456.772 Princess Anne Rd Virginia Beach, VA 23457(757) firstname.lastname@example.org://www.cullipherfarm.com/
- Address: Bush Neck Road, Williamsburg, Virginia 23188
- Contact Info: (757) 258-0114
- Picking information: Update 8/24/21: No information on Apples at this time. Call or check Facebook for updates.
- Address: 575 Thomas Jefferson Parkway, Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Contact Info: (434) 977-1833 or Info@CarterMountainOrchard.com
- Picking information: According to their website and Facebook page they are OPEN for the 2021 pick-your-own season. Currently picking peaches, call or check online for daily availability for apples – increased availability for upick for apples expected in early/mid- September. Please call or check website for updates before making the drive!
- Address: Cullipher Berry Patch 772 Princess Anne Road Virginia Beach, VA 23457
- Contact Info: (757) 721-7456
- Picking information: OPEN for the 2021 pick-your-own apples season. Cost is $2.99 per lb. Open Tues-Sun 8-6, last pickers enter 5pm. This is subject to change based on weather and/or picking conditions – check Facebook before coming out for updated hours and availability.Now picking: Ambrosia and Crimson Crisp. Peaches are available for picking this week too!
- Please call or check their Facebook for updates!
- Address: 213 Martin Farm Lane, Knotts Island, NC 27590
- Contact Info: (252) 429-3564
- Picking information: OPEN for the 2021 pick-your-own apples season. Open this week Wednesday August 25th through Sunday August 29th from 10am-2pm. We’ll update our hours for the following week Sunday evening. We have Gala Apples, Granny Smith Apples, and Pears available for U-pick. U-pick fruit is $2.29/lb. You may bring your own container or purchase one from us. Please wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to walk as the orchards are approximately 300 yards from the check-in. You may bring a wagon.
- Address: 2201 Mount Pleasant Rd Chesapeake, Virginia 23322
- Contact Info: (757) 482-0739
- Picking Information: No current U-Pick. Find additional updates on their Facebook page for 2021.